A multi-sensory approach for residents with dementia and other cognitive challenges.
Difficulties with communicating and performing everyday tasks can take a toll on elderly people with dementia. Helping people with cognitive disorders relax through soothing music and tactile stimulation can have a beneficial effect on their well-being and quality of life.
Features & Benefits:
- Built-in audio system with MusiCure® music endorsed by the Danish Alzheimer's Association
- 3 pre-set automatic programs offering multi-sensory stimulation
- Easy-to-clean, soft imitation leather
- Swing-out armrests
- Removable incontinence cover
- Wheeled pedestal for easy integration to Arjo patient lifters
- Optional: Heavy blanket and U-shaped cushion